AL-KO Highline 46.8 P-A Petrol Lawnmower - 46cm / PushThe AL-KO Highline 46.7 P-A four wheel lawnmower has a 46 cm cutting width, hand-propelled drive and AL-KO 145 QQS engine. The Highline 46.8 P-A push mower replaces the Comfort 46B-A with a higher specification. It has a MaxAirFlow steel deck which is deeper for maximum collection efficiency.
The Highline 46.8 P-A hand-propelled lawn mower has a 3-in-1 function so you can choose between collection, discharge and mulching. The clippings are collected into the 70L rigid grass box which has a fill-level indicator so you know when it needs emptying. Setting the cutting heights is easy with the individual wheel. The wheel can be adjusted through 7 positions from 25 - 75 mm.
Instead of collecting the grass you can also choose between discharging it to the rear of the mower or mulching it into very tiny pieces. Mulching is an excellent way to feed your lawn as the tiny grass pieces are rich in nutrients and as they wilt they will release these back into the soil. Mulching is recommended in drier conditions when the grass is shorter.
* Ergonomic handlebars which maximise comfort including full width safety bar.
* 70 litre Easy Click rigid grass collector has been designed for optimum airflow which improves the filling performance. Level indicator to alert you when the collector is full.
* Can be stood vertically for under deck cleaning or storage.
* 3-in-1 Function: Mow, collect and mulch
* XL wheels with ball bearings ensure easy manoeuvrability
Specification for AL-KO Highline Petrol Lawnmower - 48cm
* Model: Highline 46.8 P-A
* Type: 4 wheeled
* Blade Type: Rotary
* Cutting Width: 46cm / 18 inch
* Engine: AL-KO Pro 140 QSS
* Displacement: 140cc
* Power: 2.1kW/2850 rpm
* Drive: No, hand-propelled
* Cutter Deck: MaxAirFlow steel
* Fuel: Petrol
* Engine Oil: 4 stroke (0.6l bottle included)
* Cutting Height Adjustment: Individual wheel
* Cutting Heights: 7 positions from 25 - 75mm
* Collector Size: 70 L
* Collector Type: Rigid with fill indicator
* Mulching: Yes
* Wheel Size: 180 / 205mm, ball bearings
* Weight: Approx 30kg
* Warranty: 5 Year, subject to annual servicing
Barcode / EAN: 4003718354874
Carriage usually free for mainland UK